To all my teacher friends…. I have been trying to find another “race” to track practice minutes… So here is what I came up with. Of course the kids helped yesterday (Sunday) since it was snowing pretty bad here.
They helped with the letters
J helped me cut them after we put contact papers on…
He was the one that put them together on the wall as well!
Finally! This is how it works for my piano students…
1. Each student has to keep log of how many minutes they practice at home (with parent’s signature)… A minimum of 10 min a day is required!
2. When they come for lesson they will show me. They can move their monkey accordingly.
3. Once they reach the top, they can take a coconut and start a coconut pile!
4. If they don’t have at least 3 practices in a week they will GO BACK to the bottom!
5. The winner with the most coconut will be announced in the next recital (June)
6. This time all 3 kiddos want to be included in the race too… so their names are included!